A Strong, Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer Fighting For You
Being arrested and charged with a crime can be a frightening experience. You don’t know what the future will hold or how to fight against the charges you’re facing. You just know you don’t want to go to prison or have your future ruined.
Stacy Levy understands what you’re going through, and she is here to fight for you. Stacy has nearly 30 years of criminal defense law experience in Lawrenceville and the surrounding areas of Georgia. She handles a wide range of criminal charges, and she focuses 100% of her practice on criminal defense. She will do everything possible to fight these charges.
Handling All Types Of Criminal Charges
At Stacy Levy Law, she represent clients charged with:
- Drug charges: She provides strong defense against possession, possession with intent, trafficking and other related drug crime charges.
- White collar crimes: White collar crimes usually involve theft by means of deception rather than force or coercion. They usually take place in corporate and commercial contexts and often involve the use of technology. Examples of white collar crimes can include fraud, money laundering, shareholder fraud, forgery, insurance fraud, real estate fraud, medical fraud, securities fraud, Ponzi schemes, embezzlement and tax evasion.
- Violent crimes: She defends clients against charges that include assault and battery, vehicular manslaughter, murder and domestic violence.
- Theft crimes: Robbery, armed robbery, theft and burglary are among the many types of theft crime cases she is equipped to handle.
- Sex crimes: Sex crime charges can be particularly damaging to the accused, as a conviction could result in a sex offender registry requirement, extended prison time and a ruined reputation in the community. She defends clients against all types of sex crime charges, including rape and sexual assault, child pornography, prostitution and solicitation.
- Traffic violations: Although many people consider traffic violations to be insignificant, even a couple of traffic violations on your record could result in the loss of your driving privileges and other negative consequences.
Whatever crime or crimes you have been charged with, Stacy Levy can provide you with an effective defense. She will make sure your rights are protected and that you get the best chance possible of avoiding prison time and other penalties.
Contact Stacy Levy Law, LLC
Do not wait. As soon as you are arrested, or even if you think you are being investigated for a crime, talk with Stacy Levy. She can help you mount the strongest defense possible. Call her at 770-415-5451 or email her to schedule a consultation.